On behalf of the Board of Directors and the staff of Bergstrom-Mahler Museum of Glass, I profoundly thank you for your past support. YOUR museum is providing extraordinary glass experiences due in great part to your efforts and philanthropic spirit. I ask that you please consider Bergstrom-Mahler Museum of Glass in your year-end giving plans this year. We need your support to continue to share our remarkable glass collection, exhibitions, and programs — admission free for all.
This year, generous museum supporters Roger and Lynn Van Vreede, Jock and Maria Stafford, Sandra and John Valentine, and Christine Waterhouse have graciously agreed to a combined
$40,000 matching gift during our year-end appeal.
Please support our match gift challenge by donating today.
Some of our initiatives this past year included:
• Holding quarterly Art After Dark family-friendly evening events with live entertainment, food, drink, and art.
• Originating thought-provoking exhibitions, featuring globally known glass artists.
• Distributing over 200 Art Activity Day Scholarships for children, through the generosity of Fox Cares Foundation within the Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region.
• Holding Catching Fire, our online auction, which benefitted over 50 glass artists.
• Hosting Night at the Museum, a lively 1920’s themed celebration and art auction to benefit our educational programs.
• Presenting the 2nd annual GLASS Arts Festival, featuring nationally renowned artists, with nearly 5,000 visitors.
Through our commitment to glass, we are determined to provide high-quality experiences to our community. We ask for your help to continue offering bold visions and experiences in glass by making a 100% tax-deductible gift to our year-end fund drive.
Thank you for being a supporter and advocate for YOUR museum while enabling us to fulfill our mission to serve you. My deep appreciation to you for believing in us!