IMPORTANT HEALTH NOTE: Due to current COVID-19 guidelines from the CDC and Winnebago County Health Department, face masks are OPTIONAL inside Bergstrom-Mahler Museum of Glass. Thank you for your support.
Art Activity Days at the Bergstrom-Mahler Museum of Glass have been a tradition for over 7 years and continue to grow every year. Every first Saturday of the month (apart from holiday weekends) we welcome everyone to make a predesigned and prepared project.
Each month we offer a different project always for $15. In addition, we offer free projects for people to create in our galleries. Art Activity Day glass projects are designed to take about 30 minutes to create and decorate to be uniquely yours. Projects are created for people of all ages, which makes it a great activity for the whole family. All glass items are pre-cut to make it a simple and fun way to work with glass
All materials and instructions are supplied, and the Glass Studio will “fire” your project in the kiln to be picked up in about a week.
NOTE: In order to serve our audience better, Art Activity days are now offered on a PRE-PURCHASED RESERVATION basis.
• Simply choose your preferred time via the website Art Activity Day list.
• Purchase that time slot to secure your reservation.
• Each activity will last 30 minutes.
• Seating is limited.
• We highly suggest you arrive at The Glass Studio inside the museum and check-in at least 15 minutes prior to your time slot for the best experience.
• Late arrivals may delay your entry to the activity and participation may be subject to the availability of future sessions.
• You can also purchase At-Home Kits of the Art Activity project, either for pick-up at the museum, or shipped to you home.
The museum galleries and shop will be open during normal business hours… masking is required for all staff and visitors inside the building.
Call us with questions at 920.751.4658 or email [email protected]