Visit us for our Holiday Open house! We’ll extend our normal art activity day to give everyone a chance to make a glass gift that can be used as a suncatcher or an ornament. Participants will be able to design their own “wrapping paper” and ribbon on their glass piece. We’ll have multiple free activities throughout the museum as well.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to serve our audience better, Art Activity days are now offered on a PRE-PURCHASED RESERVATION basis.
• Simply choose your preferred time via the website Art Activity Day list.
• Purchase that time slot to secure your reservation.
• Each activity will last 30 minutes.
• Seating is limited.
• We highly suggest you arrive at The Glass Studio inside the museum and check-in at least 15 minutes prior to your time slot for the best experience.
• Late arrivals may delay your entry to the activity and participation may be subject to the availability of future sessions.