Art Camp | Ages 5 – 6 | June 13 – 16
This camp runs Monday, June 13 through Thursday, June 16
10 AM – 12 PM each day
Let your kids play with glass this summer! Your child will discover many ways to create art projects including fusing and painting on glass. Many more projects will be created during these fun-filled four-day (M-Th) camps. Students will be able to explore the galleries using the displays as inspiration for their own work.
In order to keep everyone happy and healthy, we have implemented extra safety measures. These safety measures apply to all class and camp participants. We will review all of this at the start of camp but please discuss these policies with your camper.
- In order to protect both campers and staff, please drive up the South entrance of our driveway. A museum staff member or volunteer will meet your child at the car when you arrive to take their temperature and bring them inside.
Upon entering the museum:
- Masks are required. If the kids do not have their own mask, we will provide one at no cost.
- Hand sanitizing is required.
- Everyone will undergo a temperature check. Anyone with a temperature at or over 100 degrees will be given a refund and asked to go home.
- Maintain distancing of at least 6 feet.
Studio or classroom time
- Campers will be expected to maintain social distancing throughout the day.
- All tools or equipment required for projects will be in a sanitized container. It is the responsibility of the students to put tools back in their containers.
- After instructions and information is given in the beginning of class, students will be required to sketch or show a picture of the idea of the overall project in order to start collecting materials. This is to minimize movement around the studio and maintain distancing. It is also to prevent people from collecting and touching glass or tools that end up being put back because they’re unused.
Throughout class, we will be requiring everyone to wash their hands or sanitize at least once an hour. This is to prevent contamination of publicly used surfaces.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Taylor Moeller-Roy, The Glass Studio Manager.
Email: [email protected]
5 in stock